28 S Water Street, Suite 201, Batavia
Office Space available in Batavia
Located in downtown Batavia, The Tower Business Center is home to over 25 businesses. A combination of small to large offices allows the center to accommodate a variety of businesses. Once a landmark Batavia windmill factory, the timeless limestone construction buildings, now connected by skywalk, are part of Batavia’s historic downtown.
These unique offices vary in size from 150 to 1,800 square feet. Many units feature exposed brick walls, original oak paneling, large windows, and built in shelving.
Located near Routes 31 and 25 the Tower Business Center is near main the main arteries of the Fox Valley.
All utilities are included in the building.
Highlights for this space include:
- 1,320 SF Office
- High ceilings with parabolic lighting
- Near restaurants and community art center
- Exposed brick and original oak paneling
- Ample parking
- Location near main thoroughfares
- Fully sprinklered and monitored
- Views of downtown Batavia and Fox River
- Large windows
- Unique spaces that meet any need
For over 55 years, BEI Properties has been preserving, restoring, leasing and managing the best real estate that the Fox Valley has to offer. Call us today to inquire about our available spaces and let us find the perfect space for your home or business.
Scott Prudden specializes in representing entrepreneurial and small business owners.
He establishes strong relationships with his clients.
Mr. Prudden takes pride in finding the right property to maximize a business’s potential while respecting budget guidelines.
- Member, Realtor Association of the Fox Valley
- Member, Illinois Association of Realtors
- Member, National Association of Realtors
- Member, St. Charles Chamber of Commerce
- Member, West Chicago Chamber of Commerce
Mr. Prudden earned a B.A. from Northern Illinois University and is a licensed Illinois Real Estate Broker.