28 N First Street, Suite 104, Geneva, IL
Office Space in Geneva Available
28 N First Street, Suite 104, Geneva
This newly renovated building is located in the heart of downtown Geneva IL. 28 N. First Street Offices are conveniently located near all the best restaurants & shops. This location also offers easy access to IL Routes 38 & 31 and can get you the visibility your company needs. Building amenities include: ADA accessible, conference room, kitchen, elevator & ample private parking.
- Downtown Geneva location
- Walking distance to restaurants & shops
- Recently renovated 3 story historic building
- Ample Parking
- ADA accessible
- Building Amenities: Conference Room, Kitchen & Elevator
- High Visibility & easy access to IL Routes 38 & 31
- Average daily traffic count on Route 31 approx 9,900 vehicles
- Average daily traffic count on Route 38 approx 24,400 vehicles
Once a stately historic home, 28 N. First Street stands at the corner of IL Rte 31 and State Street / IL Rte 38 in the heart of distinguished downtown Geneva. The “Old Corner,” as it was called, was the center of Geneva’s commerce for a good 50 years during the 1800’s, and the intersection remains a hub today.
For over 55 years, BEI Properties has been preserving, restoring, leasing and managing the best real estate that the Fox Valley has to offer. Call us today to inquire about our available spaces and let us find the perfect space for your home or business.