142 W Wilson Street – Batavia Plaza – Downtown Batavia Retail Space
Downtown Retail Space in Batavia Plaza
142 W Wilson Street – 7,650 SF Retail Space Available in Batavia
Downtown Retail Space located in the Batavia Plaza in the heart of downtown Batavia, this former Walgreens space is part of the focal point of the downtown retail scene. Sitting along Wilson Street just west of the Wilson Street bridge, the plaza is surrounded by 100,000 SF of office space, the Batavia Public Library, and numerous dining and retail hot spots. Over 26,000 cars pass daily, and with a large parking lot and easy walking access to the riverwalk and Prairie Bike Path, this is a prime location for business in Batavia.
This local hot spot is sure to bring in the business you need!
- Join Riverside Pizza, Panera Bread, Daddio’s Diner, Great Clips,the new Walgreens location, and others at the Batavia Plaza!
- 7,650 SF of Retail Space
- NEW Barrel Roof! Opens space & Makes it look very modern!
- Former Walgreens location
- Prime location in the Batavia Plaza
- Most successful retail location in downtown Batavia
- Over 26,000 vehicles pass by daily
- Fully ADA compliant
- One block east of IL Rte- 31
- Three blocks west of IL Rte-25
- Plentiful parking
For over 55 years, BEI Properties has been preserving, restoring, leasing and managing the best real estate that the Fox Valley has to offer. Call us today to inquire about our available spaces and let us find the perfect space for your home or business.
Batavia Enterprises Real Estate, LLC (aka BERE, LLC) is a full service brokerage, third party management and municipal consulting firm in Batavia, IL. Located 40 miles west of Chicago, BERE, LLC offers a wide range of real estate services for commercial, residential and industrial properties. We have licensed real estate brokers that will list any property: residential, land, commercial offices, industrial parks and even shopping centers. Contact BERE, LLC for more information, or to list your property today – Phone: 630-761-6589.
Scott Prudden specializes in representing entrepreneurial and small business owners.
He establishes strong relationships with his clients.
Mr. Prudden takes pride in finding the right property to maximize a business’s potential while respecting budget guidelines.
- Member, Realtor Association of the Fox Valley
- Member, Illinois Association of Realtors
- Member, National Association of Realtors
- Member, St. Charles Chamber of Commerce
- Member, West Chicago Chamber of Commerce
Mr. Prudden earned a B.A. from Northern Illinois University and is a licensed Illinois Real Estate Broker.