131C Flinn Street, Batavia, IL 60510 – Office & Warehouse
Office & Warehouse Space in Downtown Batavia
1,585 SF Batavia Office Space & 7,986 SF Warehouse Space: 9571 SF Total
- 3 Private Offices
- 1 Conference area
- Reception area with coffee bar area
- One washroom
- Storage area / copier / server room
- 1 DID
- Ample Parking
- On-Site Building Maintenance
- Minutes from I-88, Randall Road, Routes 31 and 25
- Steps from Downtown Batavia, Shopping, Restaurants, Batavia Riverwalk, Fox River Bike Path & More
A wonderful limestone building in the heart of historic downtown Batavia, Windmill Office Center is a great example of changing a once industrial facility into a state-of-the-art office center.
This building is home to many offices, including BEI Properties headquarters, Kiss the Sky, and the much celebrated Water Street Studios — a local art center home to over 25 artists and a one of a kind art gallery.
The limestone construction of the building makes for a multitude of unique spaces from loft ceilings to exposed brick/stone walls as well as wooden timbers and exposed steel beams throughout.
Parking is plentiful for all offices.
Situated in the heart of downtown Batavia The Windmill Office Center is only steps away from Route 31, Route 25, and the beautiful Fox River. It is also near Wilson Street which carries over 26,000 cars daily over the river.
Highlights for this property include:
- Limestone construction
- Exposed brick, limestone walls, and wooden beams
- Professional landscaping
- Adjacent to the Fox River
- Close to Batavia Riverwalk
For over 55 years, BEI Properties has been preserving, restoring, leasing and managing the best real estate that the Fox Valley has to offer.
Call us today to inquire about our available spaces and let us find the perfect space for your home or business.
Scott Prudden specializes in representing entrepreneurial and small business owners.
He establishes strong relationships with his clients.
Mr. Prudden takes pride in finding the right property to maximize a business’s potential while respecting budget guidelines.
- Member, Realtor Association of the Fox Valley
- Member, Illinois Association of Realtors
- Member, National Association of Realtors
- Member, St. Charles Chamber of Commerce
- Member, West Chicago Chamber of Commerce
Mr. Prudden earned a B.A. from Northern Illinois University and is a licensed Illinois Real Estate Broker.