127 S First Street, Suite 201, Geneva
Professional Office Space in Downtown Geneva
127 S First Street, Suite 201 – 564 SF Office Space
Available now in Geneva, IL!
Located just two blocks south of IL Rte. 38 with a stately presence on IL Rte. 31, 127 First St. is a convenient and practical space just two blocks from the Geneva Metra train station and historic downtown shopping district. It has a flexible floor plan with private offices, open areas and large meeting room capability.
Highlights for this property include:
- 564 SF Professional Office Space
- A stately presence on IL Rte. 31
- Originally built in 1918 by quintessential Chicago architecture firm Holabird & Roche, for the Chicago Telephone Co.
- Full ADA accessibility
- Walking distance to Geneva Metra Station
- 55 dedicated parking spaces
- 18,438 SF historic office building with flexible floor plans from 200 to 6,000 SF
- 2 blocks from popular Third St. shopping/dining district
- 2 blocks from the beautiful Fox River trail
127 S First Street was built in 1918 by famed architecture firm Holabird & Roche for use by the Chicago Telephone Company. The firm is known for such buildings as Chicago’s Palmer House Hotel, Soldier Field, The Cook County Courthouse/Chicago City Hall, and the University Club of Chicago. The building went on to serve the DuPage Library System as well before becoming a part of the BEI Portfolio in 2014.
For over 55 years, BEI Properties has been preserving, restoring, leasing and managing the best real estate that the Fox Valley has to offer. Call us today to inquire about our available spaces and let us find the perfect space for your home or business.
Batavia Enterprises Real Estate, LLC (aka BERE, LLC) is a full service brokerage, third party management and municipal consulting firm in Batavia, IL. Located 40 miles west of Chicago, BERE, LLC offers a wide range of real estate services for commercial, residential and industrial properties. We have licensed real estate brokers that will list any property: residential, land, commercial offices, industrial parks and even shopping centers. Contact BERE, LLC for more information, or to list your property today – Phone: 630-761-6589.
Indoor Featuresconference roomlarge windows
Scott Prudden specializes in representing entrepreneurial and small business owners.
He establishes strong relationships with his clients.
Mr. Prudden takes pride in finding the right property to maximize a business’s potential while respecting budget guidelines.
- Member, Realtor Association of the Fox Valley
- Member, Illinois Association of Realtors
- Member, National Association of Realtors
- Member, St. Charles Chamber of Commerce
- Member, West Chicago Chamber of Commerce
Mr. Prudden earned a B.A. from Northern Illinois University and is a licensed Illinois Real Estate Broker.