Broker / Owner
Austin Dempsey is the Broker/Owner of Batavia Enterprises Real Estate, LLC.
He is a 10-year veteran in sales and leasing commercial/industrial/retail properties in Michigan and Indiana, the Chicagoland area, the Fox Valley and Northwestern Illinois. His focus is on property representation for entrepreneurial and regional business owners.
Mr. Dempsey’s career includes his leasing success as Vice President of Batavia Enterprises, Inc.
- Recipient, 2010 Business Ledger’s Entrepreneurial Excellence Award – Regional Spirit
- Recipient, 2009 Real Estate Professional of the Year by the Presidential Who’s Who organization
- Speaker at “Entrepreneurship Connection” Series; Center for Business Education, Innovation and Development
- Realtor Association of the Fox Valley, Contracts and Form Committee Member
- Member, Illinois Association of Realtor
- Member, Realtor Association of the Fox Valley
- Member, National Association of Realtors
- Batavia Arts Council, Founder
- Knights of Columbus, Board Member
- Marmion Military Academy Alumni Association
- Batavia Bike Commission, Founder
- Batavia MainStreet, Past President (2011-2012)
- Batavia MainStreet, Past Chairman Economic Restructuring Committee
- Batavia Fireworks Fundraising Chair (2008-Present)
- Downtown Property Partnership
- Fox Valley Entrepreneurship Center, President
- Fox Valley Orchestra, Board Member
- River Valley Workforce Investment Board, Board Member
Mr. Dempsey earned a B.S. in Marketing from Butler University, and a MBA from Loyola University, Chicago. He is a licensed Illinois Real Estate Broker.